The duel that decided the last Copa América, Brazil x Peru, is back and will face each other again in the 2021 edition of the tournament. This Thursday (June 17), from 9 pm Brazilian Time, at the Nilton Santos stadium. This time in a completely opposite situation to that of 2019. That’s because the Brazilian team is in great form also beat Venezuela in the opening of the Copa America 2021, which is in an excellent phase, with 100% success in the qualifiers for the World Cup in Qatar 2022.
Brazil vs Peru Copa America 2021 predictions
No wonder, the expectation is that the Brazilian team will not have difficulties in the duel, which is valid for the second round of Group B, due to its technical superiority. This was seen in the most recent confrontation between the two, in the same round of Qualifiers for the Qatar 2022 World Cup, when Brazil beat Peru 4-2 in Lima.
Below, we will show you why there is such favoritism for the duel between Brazil and Peru. Continue with us:
Date and Time: Thursday, June 18th, 2021, 5:30 A.M
Venue: Nilton Santos Stadium, Rio De Janeiro
League: Group B, Copa American 2021
Channel: ESPN Sports
In the last 3 matches Peru vs Brazil:
- Peru x Brazil 2:4 (2022 World Cup Qualifiers, 10/14/20)
- Brazil x Peru 0:1 (Test game, 09/11/19)
- Brazil x Peru 3:1 (final of Copa America 2019)
The 15% Fun88 cashback offer is available in the Promotions section. The Fun88 app download is available from the official website and iOS and Android platforms. It is necessary to keep a check on the various platforms for promoting the download.
The Brazil squad for Copa America 2021
- GOALKEEPER: Alisson Becker (Liverpool), Weverton (Palmeiras), Ederson Moraes (Manchester City)
- DEFENSE: Éder Militão (Real Madrid), Felipe (Atlético Madrid), Renan Lodi (Atlético Madrid), Alex Sandro (Juventus), Danilo (Juventus), Emerson Royal (Real Betis), Thiago Silva (Chelsea), Marquinhos (PSG)
- Midfield: Éverton Ribeiro (Flemish), Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa), Fred (Manchester United), Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fabinho (Liverpool), Lucas Paquetá (Lyon)
- ATTACK: Neymar (PSG), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Richarlison (Everton), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Barbosa (Flemish), Vinícios Júnior (Real Madrid), Everton (Benfica)
Peru Squad for Copa America 2021
- GOALKEEPER : Pedro Gallese (Orlando City), José Carvallo (Universitario) and Carlos Cáceda (FBC Melgar)
- DEFENSE : Aldo Corzo (Universitario), Jhilmar Lora (Sporting Cristal), Luis Abram (Vélez Sarsfield), Miguel Araujo (FC Emmen), Renzo Garcés (club UCV), Christian Ramos (club UCV), Anderson Santamaría (Atlas), Alexander Callens (New York City), Miguel Trauco (Saint Éttiene) and Marcos López (San José Earthquakes)
- MID-FIELD : Renato Tapia (Celtic), Martin Távara (Sporting Cristal), Yoshimar Yotún (Cruz Azul), Sergio Peña (FC Emmen), Christian Cueva (Al-Fateh), André Carrillo (Al Hilal), Wilder Cartagena (Godoy Cruz), Alexis Arias (FBC Melgar) and Raziel García (Cienciano)
- ATTACK : Luis Iberico (FBC Melgar), Gianluca Lapadula (Benevento), Santiago Ormeño (Club León) and Alex Valera (Universitario)
Our Word: Brazil wins Match against Peru
The debut of the Brazilian team confirmed its favoritism to be the champion of the Copa America 2021. Without much difficulty, the Brazilian team beat Venezuela 3-0 and showed why it is the top contender of the qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup with 100% of its potential. Such momentum must be maintained for the duel against Peru and the rest of the tournament. We will have the odds and predictions for all the Brazilian matches in Copa America 2021.
Peru, in turn, despite the excellent campaign in 2019, comes with an aging generation, which made the selection start the campaign in the Qualifiers below expectations, occupying the side of the classification towards Qatar. In other words, betting on the Brazilian team is a safe bet for this confrontation.