VIVO Pro Kabaddi League has become one of the most entertaining sports leagues in India with huge fan base. We are in the 9th season and every year some new stars are being introduced in this tournament, some of them have raised very high with their brilliant game skills. It is a great opportunity for all the kabaddi betting lovers to support their favorite team and also to gain some huge winning bonuses. The best betting sites in India page provides detailed information about the list of top bookmakers in India along with the best odds to place the bets on the favorite teams.
All the Kabaddi fans can watch the match directly at the venue locations like Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Pune. The Vivo Pro Kabaddi Final match will be played on the 17th of December. This 9th season has started on the 7th of October 2022 and is mesmerizing a lot of audience. Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Pune are the venues allocated for this exciting season. As per the approximate information the pro kabaddi season 10 might be held in 2023. Claim the amazing kabaddi bonuses offering by 10cric and for more info have a look at our 10cric promo offer page.
VIVO Pro kabaddi betting – Winner Outright odds
From the tables mentioned below, 1xbet is offering decent odds on the ongoing kabaddi and also on all the sports events. The bookmaker is providing amazing bonus offers, payment methods, ongoing tournaments, leagues to all the Indian players. Including this, to get more information about the bookie and all the relevant kabaddi promo codes and offers, have a look at our 1xbet review page.
|kabaddi winner outright odds|
|kabaddi teams||Bengaluru bulls||Puneri Paltans||Gujarat Giants||Haryana Steelers|
Place bets on the favorite Pro Kabaddi 2022 Season 9 Teams and Matches
In this season, 12 teams are playing , Bengal Warriors, Bengaluru Bulls, Dabang Delhi, Gujarat Giants, Haryana Steelers, Jaipur Pink Panthers, Patna Pirates, Puneri Paltan, Tamil Thalaivas, Telugu Titans, U Mumba, and U.P. Yodhas. There are a total of 137 matches played only in this current season which include the total league matches and playoffs. These 137 matches in this current season will be played by the format “ Double Round-Robin “ and “ Playoffs “. Place bets on the favorite team via bet365 app and gain the kabaddi promotions.
Out of these 137 matches, league matches include 132 matches, so in all these 132 matches every team will complete their 22 matches and depending on these match results Playoff will be played furtherly with top 6 teams. Also, there are a lot of bookmakers in the Indian market, for instance check out our dafabet review page to find out the detailed info about the bookie.
Betting on Pro Kabaddi Playoffs
Each and every team will play the tournament in order to win the title, but as per the individual team efforts only 6 will qualify to the playoffs and even the playoffs are subdivided into 5 matches which are “Eliminator 1, Eliminator 2, Semi Final 1, Semi Final 2, and Final”. Hurry up, make the ekbet apk download and start placing the bets.
The top 6 teams will be divided into above matches based on the positions and guided towards the final match. But these 5 matches will be crucial for those top 6 teams because each and every match will be a knock out match, if any team loses a single match then they will be officially knocked out of the playoffs. So it is very important for each and every team to win all the matches in the playoffs until they win the title. To give you a perfect idea about these playoffs matches, a route map to final has been provided below with the tables. So just without any delay have a look on the below mentioned table to know more about the playoffs.
|Kabaddi playoffs table|
|Eliminator 1||3rd position||6th position|
|Eliminator 2||4th position||5th position|
|Semi final 1||1st position||Winner of eliminator 1|
|Semi final 2||2nd position||Winner of eliminator 2|
|Final||Winner of Semi final 1||Winner of semi final team1|
- Eliminator 1 will be played between the 3rd place team and 6th place team on December 13 2022 at 7:30 PM Indian Standard Time, Eliminator 2 will also be held on the same day from 8:30 PM onwards.
- On the 15th of December 2022 the winner of Eliminator 1 will play along with the 1st place team in Semi Final 1, and the Eliminator 2 winner will play along with the 2nd place team in semi final 2. Semi Final 1 will start at 7:30 PM IST and the 2nd Semi Final will start at 8:30 PM.
- The final match that decides the season winner will be played on the 17th of December 2022 between the winner of Semi Final 1 and Semi Final 2.
Pro Kabaddi betting and Teams’ performances
The Pro Kabaddi League journey started in 2014 and the 1st season was held in 2014 and today in 2022 we are witnessing the 9th successful season. All the team performance metrics are explained below, bet on the ongoing kabaddi tournaments and win the bonus amount offering by betway sports.
- Dabang Delhi is the Current Champions and they are the defending champions with their first ever title (2021-22).
- Patna Pirates are the leading title winners (3 Titles)
- The leading team is Patna with total Points (5,847)
- The Pirates is the top teams to have the most conceded points (5,494)
- The best Average Points record is for the Patna (34.8)
- Patna Pirates have the most number of successful raids (2,671)
- The highest raid points is also for Patna (3,364)
- Patna Pirates in the top Team with highest average raid points (20.02)
- U Mumba and Patna pirates both are holding the top place in successful tackles (1,560)
- Patna Pirates are leading the top position of tackle points (1,717)
- U Mumba has the best figure in average tackle points (10.42)
- Patna Pirates have the most super raids (105)
- The leading team with super tackles is Patna (154)
- Puneri Paltans holds the most Do-or-Die raid Points (655)
- Patna Pirates is the team to have the most all outs inflicted (235)
- Dabang Delhi is the Top team to have most all outs conceded (215)
Players performances (Raiders)
- Pardeep Narwal has the most successful Raid points (1,438)
- The highest total points is for the Narwal(1,447)
- Pardeep Narwal is the top player with most successful raids (1,079)
- Naveen Kumar has the highest average raid points (11.21)
- Pardeep Narwal has the record with most super raids (69)
- Deepak Niwas Hooda holds the most Do-or-Die Raid points (202)
- Pardeep Narwal has the most super 10’s (71)
Players performances ( Defenders)
- Fazel Atrachali has the most successful Tackle Points (398)
- Manjeet Chillar is the player with most success tackles (373)
- Sandeep Narwal has the most super tackles (149)
- Surjeet Singh holds the most High 5’s (29)
- Mohammadreza Shadioui has the Highest Average Tackle Points (3.41)
From the 12 teams, 6 will be qualified and 1 will win the title. This is the major route map of the season 9 Pro Kabaddi League and the points table will decide the 6 teams that will qualify and 1 team that wins the match. As currently 12 teams are playing in the tournament, each team will play twice with 1 team and in total every team will play 22 matches against 11 matches. Till date, every team has completed their 1st 11 matches and need to complete the 2nd 11 matches.
Currently the respective team positions are as shown in the above table, but it is not the final table because depending on the match result, every team will be jumbled up and down so we need to wait until the tournament ends and witness the top 6 positions. If you are a mobile user and would like to access all the Kabaddi events through your phone, download the betting apps today.
These are the stats that are only available until today’s match, so once the season ends there is a chance for the teams in the above mentioned stats and probably any other team or player may replace the positions.T he above mentioned are the overall stats of the Pro Kabaddi League and alternatively if you have good knowledge about the current league, then you can predict the match outcomes with your betting skills. We are presenting you some of the best sports betting bookmakers with their odds.